Monday, 9 January 2012

Could you have completed your magazine without using any technology?

What could you have done without?
I could have done without survey software or websites such as Survey monkey because I could have hand written questionnaires or done a face to face structured  interview which may have been  more time consuming but I believe the answers would be more reliable. With survey monkey the answers may not be reliable as people would not answer correctly because they feel it is a burden on them.
For my research instead of using search engines I could have physically looked at magazines and analyzed them with a written report. To put this onto my blog I would have to scan them in.
I could have done without pictures from the internet. Instead of getting my images for my research from the internet I could have scanned images from music magazines. This would have been more time consuming.
 What couldn’t you have worked without?
It was necessary for me to use photographs firstly to get the effect I wanted and so I was able to manipulate them easily and to avoid and copyright issues. Also hand draw images would’ve been very time consuming to produce and of very poor quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment