Monday, 9 January 2012

How did you attract/address your audience?

I attracted my audience towards my magazine by using these following techniques:
For my front cover I used a picture of a rock artist holding his back towards the camera whilst playing the guitar. The mystery of this mysterious artist attracts the reader’s attention and creates the need to learn more information and thus buying my magazine. I found that many of the major music magazines in the UK use this technique. This is a good technique of attracting an audience because humans natural instinct is to be nosey and find out what things are. I also did this by giving the front cover a dark mysterious look and added sell lines that attract the audience towards my product with the opportunities the sell lines give.
The name Acoustic magazine is a good way of attracting an audience. Because it’s called acoustic this means that it involves either Acoustic guitars or that type of sound. That is what distinguishes my magazine as a particular style. An Acoustic guitar is something that a certain genre of artists use. This is the genre that my magazine publishes and therefore the title for my magazine is a clever way of attracting a certain audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment