Through my media coursework I have learnt to use a blog. We used Google’s blogger in our coursework for uploading our work. I learnt how to upload images from Photoshop and the internet onto my blog.
I have also learnt how to edit and manipulate images to my specification by using digital affects and the Photoshop tools such as color manipulation for my front cover. I also used stroke for my masthead to help it stand out on the cover. I have also found out how to change the levels of images to make certain details stand out that give the image a greater presence In my magazine.
We learnt how to position models and use settings to create certain atmospheres. I also found out how to create layers so that the text was on top of images and shapes. This was great when I was creating my magazine as it made it look much more professional..
Digital format of surveys to make it easier to manufacture several copies. This is useful for market research. I also found out how to use the data to create graphs and charts. I used pie charts on my blog.
I learnt how to use a digital camera to take photos manually. I used different light settings and focus to gain the affect I wanted. This combined with Photoshop made my photos come out great.
No comments:
Post a Comment